Monday, October 14, 2013

Reading, Coffee and Sparkly Goodness

One of the most beautiful things about living in Wisconsin is the change of seasons.  Seeing the magnificent color in the fall makes us appreciate a power strong than ourselves. 

However, we have all this colorful beauty and then BAM! We're into winter where our fingers turn to icicles and if we're not careful, we end up doing a triple lutz on the way to the mailbox to pick up our next package of awesome! And trust me, when you're trying to hurry out there because you still have your pj pants on and don't want anybody to see you, THAT'S when you're sure to draw a crowd pretending you're Katarina Witt! 

So on those aforementioned days, it's recommended you perk a fresh pot of coffee, or steep your favorite tea, add some honey, grab a good book, the afghan and snuggle with the dogs! 
Great book for helping you find the "Sweet" when life seems "Sour!" http://JanetDThomas.com/

And that is exactly what I had in mind when I created this beaded bookmark!  I used some of the charms from the 'Tis the Season line that Cousin Corporation has available through A.C. Moore retailers.  The little jingle beads actually jingle, and they are so cute!  I used a hand-dyed silk ribbon and beaded a lucious charm for the other end!  It's the perfect one-of-a-kind bookmark that's perfect to give as a gift, or treat yourself too for the holidays!

Now if you're on of my friends in Florida where you're tuning on the heat as soon as the temps dip below 80, call me!  I'm pretty sure you have a spare room with my name on it, and some sand for my tootsies to play in.

This beaded bookmark will have a tutorial shared on www.cousin.com where you can find lots more inspiration and ideas you can create as holiday gifts for the ones you love!

Have a bead-i-ful day!
Hugs!
~Dawn

If you'd like to have a beaded bookmark made for the holidays, contact me via my website:  http://www.BellaAmoreLegacyJewelry.com or message me via Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/BellaAmoreLegacyJewelry  I'm happy to incorporate your color preferences and a special beaded adornment made exclusively for you!
Another inspiring book Available at: http://www.suzymanning.com
Make it a magnificent day!

2 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Dawn,
Beautiful book mark. The picture of snuggling up with an afghan and book sounds wonderful. I had to laugh at the comment that we southerners turn on the heat when it reaches 80. Um not quite maybe when it reaches 70 LOL. I for one look forward to the brief cooler temps before our short winter sets in and before you know it the heat is back.
Therese

Amy S. said...

Awesome bookmark!!! And wow - what you said about the change of seasons really resonated with me.....and made me realize finally I think why I get so excited.! The beauty of nature changing is one thing, but yes, the power behind it is something awe-inspiring!

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails