Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Playing with Color And Showcasing some Cute Kiddos

Hope you're not checked into Jelly Bean Addicts Anonymous yet, because if you are, you forgot to pick me up!  I love fruity, chewy, gummy candy... And I like chocolate too.  Which pretty much means the Easter basket with all the naughty yumminess that the Easter Bunny leaves me is just pure delight!

I'm excited to share with you that I'm participating in another color challenge!  Ms. Sally Russick of The Studio Sublime is hosting the One Crayon Color Challenge!  In other words, pick your crayon and whether you use it hard to create a dark shade or your crayon barely touches the paper creating a very soft shade, we are supposed to create a monochromatic jewelry design.

The blog hop and reveal are scheduled to take place on May 5th!  The color I've chosen is ... PURPLE!  But you knew that already, didn't you.  So I'm pondering just what I'm going to make... but I'm very excited to be participating in this challenge.

Crayon Hop Blog Badge 1
In other cute news, I created a little video clip from our family Easter Celebration which was also my brother's birthday.  We kept it very low key and stress free this year focusing on my niece and nephew.  Here's a look-see to add a smile to your day!  http://video214.com/play/oa0TeCyPAn1hkac165ay8g/s/dark



Thanks for stopping by!  Hope your week is Fan-Tast-TIC!!!
{Hugs!}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails