Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pins & Needles

I'm busying myself in my beads and wire... waiting... waiting for the phone to ring this morning.  Our furry son Cody is having a surgery this morning to remove a fairly large tumor in a really sensitive spot.  He walked into the vet all happy and bouncy... I on the other hand am a nervous dog mom.  I had to get a LARGE coffee on my way home... to soothe my nerves.  Dog 1 - Mom 0.  :)  

They did the initial blood work before prepping him for surgery and said he is totally normal.  Now I know my son, and he's anything but normal. LOL  After all, he is mine.  But his levels were all excellent, so now I sit.  I wait.  I bead.  And tomorrow I'll have some great pictures to share with you.  At the moment, I just think healing thoughts, and wait for a call from our wonderful vet!

Hope your day is spectacular!  Thanks to each and every one of you for your friendship!  I count my blessings and you are one of them! :o)

1 comment:

Dawn Doucette said...

Happy to Update, The vet just called and Cody's surgery went well. The tumor was just fatty, came out easily, he's awake and groggy, but doing well! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy! (insert happy dance here)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails