Sunday, June 3, 2012

If you like Pina Coladas -or Lampwork Glass- and Getting Caught in the Rain

And now find yourself humming the Jimmy Buffet song like a life-long parrothead... then you really ought to check out this uber special sale my dear-friend-almost-sister-except-we-don't-share-any-familial-blood is having in her store.

This was my first "Zit Bead" from Juls - Do you see the imperfection? Neither do I! 
She's collected a whole lotta orphans (and you know I have a thing for lost orphans that don't have a mate in the lampwork world or they aren't perfect) and she's having a lottery with them.  First, let's define orphans.... orphans are those lampwork beads that are leftover from other sets.  Some of them aren't perfect, but none of us are (side note: I've bought many, Many, MANY of Juli's orphans in my time and ALL of them are stunning!) 
Circa 2010- See, Zit Beads turn into beautiful butterflies too! Promise!

She's put some special orphan collections together and is selling them as sets.  When they are sold out, Juli is holding a lottery and refunding one persons all of their money!  So, FREE beads... it's a game worth playing if you love really high quality lampwork glass!

Here's her link... hurry, only 10 sets are left last I heard! http://studiojuls.bigcartel.com/product/trash-to-treasure-free-bead-lottery-sale

And because I know you're now singing that Jimmy Buffet song and bustin' out the blender for a early morning frozen beverage... here's a treat for you!


http://youtu.be/QVdhZwK7cS8

Hope your weekend is full of sunshine, fruity happiness and dancing!
{Hugs!}
Dawn
Fine Print: Doesn't include coconut bra.

2 comments:

DVArtist said...

You can not go wrong creating with Jules beads. This is so beautiful. Very much like my style of beading.
You know great minds think and create alike. :))
Nicole/Beadwright

Shai Williams said...

Thanks for the link! I love Jul's beads and hopefully there will be some left when I get paid

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails