Thursday, November 28, 2013

Time to Express Gratitude and Friendship

For those in the United States, I want to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Photo taken by Matt Mason & Kerry Trampe - www.MattMasonPhotography.com

I've always said "Everyday is Thanksgiving" because I was taught to be grateful from the time I could walk.  Heck, my mom made me say thank you to the doctor that gave me shots for kindergarten for crying out loud.  That might have been a little big overboard, Mom, but never the less, it taught me a very valuable lesson.  No matter how big or how small, we have so much to be grateful for. 

To be celebrating a special holiday together as a family is the greatest gift of all!  So as we sit down to stuff ourselves, laugh together and enjoy some Turkey Day football (which suits many family members as both the Packers & Cowboys will be playing) I want to thank YOU for sharing your comments, laughter and love through my blog for all these years!  Hearing from you makes my day and I love following your blog and seeing what's happening in your neck of the woods! 

So from the Doucette, Storey, Reier, Reindl, DeVincentis, Raab Families, Happy Thanksgiving and many blessings for a wonderful holiday season!  Sending love & hugs to you!  


1 comment:

DVArtist said...

This is a wonderful post Dawn.
Being thankful even in the tough times is how we all make it through.
You are blessed.
Nicole/Beadwright

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails