Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Under the Sea Necklace

What is it about sunshine that makes everybody happier? We've had 5 or 6 days with no sun, not one peak. So today when I woke up to blue sky and sunshine, my brain went, "Wow, it's going to be a great day!"

I can finally get some pictures of pieces I've made over the last week and the sun always makes them brighter!


Here's a necklace I made that reminds me of the sea... a tranquil beach vacation, under the warmth of the sun, slowly dipping your toes into the cool ocean water, smelling the salt from the ocean breeze. Ahhh, bliss!!!

The vibrant blue and teal swirls through the glass pendant are highlighted by the shimmering silver foil background. Blue and teal are colors that blend well no matter what the season... from fall sweaters to summer sundresses... this piece hangs beautifully around your neck.

Hope you are able to fully enjoy the sunshine today... I know I will! Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Azure Accessories said...

Wow...look at those photos...you've done a great job on both the staging and the brightness...needless to say the necklace is lovely...

Having the sun just gives that extra "pop"...look at how vibrant the colors are in your piece
Good for you Dawn...I'm very impressed!!!

Cheers

Dawn Doucette said...

Thanks Heather! I sincerely appreciate all your comments and even more your help. I feel so blessed to have "met" you via all these crazy beaders & jewelry designers like ourselves.

With practice, maybe someday my photos will turn out as beautiful as yours! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails