Thursday, August 30, 2012

So Many WIP - So Little Time

My motto through college (or should we say my excuse for procrastination) was "I work better under pressure!"  Have you ever said the same thing?

In this case, it really is about many, many projects all going on simultaneously!  I have "online" work that makes my eyes go batty... then I have my commissioned jewelry orders that make my artisan heart go pitter patter.

Because my to do list is thissssssssssssssssssssssssssss long, I'm going to get back to it and leave you with pictures of just 3 of my current projects that I've organized and have ready to start.

Coral, Turquoise and Gold Ensemble

Bold & Festive

Don't call me proud... I'm a peacock!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Call me Ninja! I am coming for it all!

Gutukas said...

Festive mmm I am looking forward to it. As for me I need my wild inspiration right now...

Heather said...

lol...wow you certainly are organized Dawn...you should see my studio/work tables...they are rather scary but that is the way I work.

Look forward to seeing what you make!
Cheers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails