Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Eye've got something to share with you!

Last week I shared the first of two project I created using these festive Halloween inspired beads & charms from the brand new Cousin Corporation 'Tis the Season collection.  The first project was a set of boo-tiful napkin rings with the instructions to create your own for a spooktacular dinner party!

Once the creative juices started flowing, my cuppeth runneth over and I had to create something with this totally funky eyeball pendant!  I rummaged through my supply of Cousin beads to find just the right compliment.  What spoke to me was the glass tear drops... and since I'm an incredibly emotional person (happy, sad - it doesn't matter, I cry at everything) I thought it most appropriate to make illusion of the eye crying... so without further adieu, my extra credit project because EYE can! ;)








You can get the entire line of the Halloween 'Tis the Season Charms at A.C. Moore stores beginning this month!  They are really quite adorable with a few spooky ones to play with too! And if you'd like the supply list and instructions for this jewelry project, message me over on my Bella Amore Legacy Jewelry Facebook Page:  http://www.facebook.com/BellaAmoreLegacyJewelry  Include your email address and I'll email you a word doc with all the deets!

Hugs & Love!
Dawn

P.S. If you'd like to see the latest piece of legacy jewelry I've created or discuss having something special and one-of-a-kind created exclusively for you, visit my website: www.BellaAmoreLegacyJewelry.com.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails