Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sizzzlin' up Designs by Dawn Marie Jewelry

I'm so excited to share this news with you this morning.  Designs by Dawn Marie has partnered with Sizzzl to offer an exclusive wire crochet bracelet design! 
First I want to introduce you to Suzy Manning, CEO of Sizzzl (don't you just love that business name?  It just makes me smile!)  Suzy is a professional trainer and published author.  She is passionate about teaching women to live their life with purpose.  In getting to know Suzy, I can say from personal experience, her mission and teachings come from her heart.  She shares all she knows helping women become the best "She" they can be one beautiful woman at a time. 

Suzy also hosts an online radio talk show on Wednesdays at 12:00 noon EST.  She features women of many talents from all walks of life that share the passion for building women up and helping them to embrace their womanhood.  If you'd like to tune in to her show today, you can get all the event details on her Facebook event!  

I was introduce to Suzy from a very dear mutual friend.  She's seen my jewelry in person on our good friend and wanted to see if I could design a bracelet that we could make available to all her Sizzzl ladies.  After pondering what I wanted to design, how I wanted to design it and what energy the end product would be, I had an epiphany!  Here's what I created:
Available through Sizzzl.com

So let me share with you the how, why and what this piece represents.  I chose to use a chocolate colored wire and crochet it into a cuff.  The crocheted wire represents how we are all woven together.  Not one of us could stand alone in this world, we all need each other and when working in harmony we can create beautiful things.  I added accents of round wooden beads.  The wood is representative of being born from Mother Earth and staying grounded.  The final touch of the Czech glass heart shows us that as women, we need to follow our heart, be true to ourselves and let the inner beauty shine through! 

After finishing the Sizzzl bracelet, I mailed it off to Suzy sight unseen.  As a design, it really spoke to me and I hoped Suzy would feel the same radiant energy seeing it for the first time!  Her reaction was priceless and the voicemail she left me when she received it is one I will save forever and listen to again, and again, and again. 

As of today, the Sizzzl bracelet is available only through Suzy's website:  www.Sizzzl.com  Because each wire crochet bracelet is made by hand, it will be very similar, but one of a kind because wire has an energy all of it's own.  Wear your Sizzzl bracelet with pride, celebrating your femininity and beauty.  Give it as a gift to a beautiful woman that you cherish!

I want to offer a sincere thank you to Suzy for seeing something more in my designs than "just beads."  She truly saw how I put my heart into each piece I design and breath life and love into the finished jewelry. 

I urge you to connect with Suzy.  She's such a wonderful woman and so inspiring.  One phone call with Suzy and you'll feel enough energy to tackle all your challenges you face this week.  Trust me!  Suzy is the utmost professional and so intune with our female energy.  Here's where you can find Suzy and get to know her!

Website:  http://www.Sizzzl.com
Facebook:  http://www.Facebook.com/Sizzzl
Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/Sizzzl
E-mail:  suzy@sizzzl.com

Hope you get a chance to check out our Sizzzl bracelet on Suzy's website.  Have a beautiful day!
{Hugs!}
~Dawn Marie

P.S. Suzy's book is entitled Wise Women Circle of Wisdom.  This is a great book to help you stay focused, strong and beautiful.  Suzy's book offers words of wisdom for women and the action steps you can take to put this wisdom to work for you.  It's like a daily reminder to be wonderful!  You'll want a copy to tuck by your makeup mirror or in your purse for those moments when you need a lift.  Here's one of my favorite quotes Suzy shares in her book:

"We cultivate our own inner garden knowing we are meant to bloom to create a larger harmonious, sensual bouquet known as humanity!" ~Suzy Manning

3 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

How great is that? Kudos to you Miss Dawn! And that book sounds like just my type!
Enjoy the day.
Erin

Unknown said...

Heartmade and heartfelt! I love you girlfriend~!

Shai Williams said...

I am so happy for you! I love your jewelry and this will definitely help get your name out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails