Saturday, May 19, 2012

Featured in Great Finds Fiesta of Handmade Contest

Chitralekah - Bead Embroidered Necklace
Every week Anne with Made for me by Oaklie puts together a collection (similar to a treasury but it's outside of Etsy) of great artisan created items that match a theme.  This week the theme is "Fiesta for Handmade!" Anne is featuring all different colors of handmade items.

Anne was kind enough to feature my Chitralekah necklace.  You can read more about how I named her Chitralekah in my Etsy store:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/82179405/bead-embroidery-necklace-turquoise-and .  Chitralekah combines turquoise, petrified wood and magnesite with a variety of seed beads in a 3-stone pendant.  It's a beautiful necklace and I'm just tickled to have it featured.  To view all the entries and cast your vote (the poll is on the right side of her blog about 1/2 way down the page) visit: http://madeformebyoaklie.com/greatfinds.html

Thanks for the feature Anne!  I appreciate it!  Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
{Hugs!}
Dawn

6 comments:

H.T. said...

Hello,Dawn Marie:
It is the very beautiful and Summer mood pendant.I love the turquoise climates,in connection to the 'old gold',or other beige,or gold additions.Your pendant is in all colors I like,as well as the bezels of cabs and the embellishment arround them.
Very distinguish elegance.
Hugs-Halinka-

Unknown said...

Yay but you are always a feature to me!!!!! This one is so gorgeous and earthy!

Sarah Sequins said...

Hey, Dawn! I love that necklace -- chain and bead embroidery are perfect together.

I'll cross my fingers for you in the contest! And also vote for you. <3

Sarah Sequins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Gorgeous piece Dawn! So Earthy and in my Favorite colors!!

DVArtist said...

Hey Dawn Marie this is a beauty. Very Southwestern my kind of jewelry.
Nicole/Beadwright

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails