Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Participating in the Challenge of Color again!

I'm so excited that it's time again for Erin Prais-Hintz (Treasure's Found Blog) Challenge of Color.  In lieu of recent happenings in my world, I'm finding beading to be my peace. 

Last year when I participated in Erin's challenge she gave us great color palettes from Design Seeds to use as inspiration to create something wonderful.  I still get Design Seeds e-mail color palettes everyday and love the ideas and creativity it sparks! 

This year, Erin is working with Brandi Hussey (Brandi Girl Blog) to give us color palettes in the theme Earth as Art!  We were assigned two color palettes and we could choose whichever one we wanted. 

Here were my two choices:

I'm not going to tell you which one I chose until November 30th the day of the blog hop.  I'm not sure if I'll have an entire piece finished by then, but I am taking each bead as therapy in this journey I'm currently on with my family.  Beading is my peace, so let this be called The Challenge of Peaceful Color blog hop!

Hope your week is full of creative inspiration and love!
{Hugs!}
Dawn

3 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Dawn,
I love the colors in both of the palettes and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have created with these colors.
Therese

Unknown said...

Oh heavens! I love those colors!!!!
Wish I had signed up for it, I was thinking about it, and then missed it. I may try to play along just for fun...
And I'll look forward to seeing what you make!

Sarah Sequins said...

Dawn, *huge hugs* to you and your family! I just read the previous post -- not sure how I missed it before -- and I wish there was something I could do to help. You're an awesome sister, you know that?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails