Monday, January 14, 2013

A Cuff Reminiscent of the 19th Century

Bead Embroidery as an art form can tell the story of a Greek Goddess or a contemporary diva... by starting with a blank slate and allowing your soul the space to create, each piece is unique and something truly special.
Lady Lilith Beaded Art Cuff

This cuff speaks to an elegant woman, someone who loves fine pieces and wears them well.  The filigree band just speaks to me, with is delicate cut outs and flower designs, it's almost like wearing lace on your wrist! 

The focal is loaded with sparkle!  Using Swarovski Crystal as the centerpiece and surrounding it with even more Swarovski crystals, this OOAK piece of wearable art brings out rich tones of eggplant, peridot, turquoise and topaz in a myriad of iridescent rainbow finishes.
Available for Purchase - Email Dawn@DesignsbyDawnMarie.com

When invited to a ball, dress like royalty!  This piece is the perfect marriage of the romantic, Victorian style with modern bead artistry!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Oh so pretty.. where on earth did you find that filigree band?

Unknown said...

Oh Dawn! That is just lovely!

Sarah Sequins said...

Wow, what a stunning bracelet! I love the combination of filigree and bead embroidery. :)

TesoriTrovati said...

Lovely and romantic! I have a couple of cuff bracelets with filigree on them and that gives me an idea that I might have to follow through on. Not sure about the bead weaving as that hurts my head thinking about it but I like the idea of the laciness of your design. I see this on the arm of a dazzling bride. Beautiful! Enjoy the day. Erin

DVArtist said...

Love love love this! I am with Lori where did you find this cuff?
Nicole/Beadwright

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails