Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thank YOU... really, Thank You!

As our feast of greatfullness approaches, we're all readying ourselves to share love, laughter and a wonderful meal with loved ones. (Beginning as soon as I'm done with this post, I'm going to start the baking - cherry pie and Aunt Noreen's Corn Casserole!)

One of the people I am so thankful for is YOU!  Without your comments, feedback and friendship I wouldn't be the person I am today.  Everytime I get a comment on my blog, I know that someone took a little extra time to read my post and share their thoughts.  In a world where it seems we're running 90 mph and never really getting our whole "To Do" list done, the fact that you chose to spend time on my blog sharing your feedback with me is really special.  And I sincerely appreciate your efforts!

I want to share my thankfulness with you.  As my token of appreciation for your friendship and feedback, I have marked one of my favorite pieces of ALL TIME on Sale... it's only on sale through Friday.  So... if you're not going to brave the crowd at 4 a.m. have fun doing your shopping online. This piece features one of my very favorite focal beads from Juls Beads (that girl makes magic with glass!)  She named the focal Lady Godiva and I think that's the most regal, royal name on the planet.  So for you, treat yourself or to treat someone you love - here's Lady Godiva on sale!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday, cherishing all those you love, never forgetting to say "I love you!" and remembering those families that can't be together for the holidays.  For those overseas and serving our country, I send you my greatfulness for your unending selflessness.

From my family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving!
May you be blessed beyond your wildest dreams!

{Hugs!}
Dawn

5 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

I am thankful for finding such comfort and community in these blogs. I am thankful for you, Dawn!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Karla said...

: ) I enjoy reading your blog!

Azure Accessories said...

As you know I'm "thankful" to call you my friend...busy or not!!!

Your necklace is gorgeous...the focal wonderful but I love the beading on your piece...great color combination!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Dawn...hope you spend the day with those you love!
Cheers

slmpetersen said...

I am just as thankful for you and your blog girl, for without them we would have never met and traveled this blessed road of friendship.

Brandi said...

Gorgeous. And darn it, why didn't I visit sooner to find out that was going to be on sale?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails