Friday, January 27, 2012

This Artisan is Asking for your Help


I am elated and excited to share this bit of news with you.

Yesterday I received an e-mail that one of my jewelry designs I entered in Beadaholique's contest "The Jewels of January" has been selected as one of the top 10 finalists.  I am so excited, and feel so blessed to be chosen.

Now for picking the winner... winners will be chosen by the public.  Voting is open to anybody.  To vote, you have to visit their Facebook Album of entries and click "Like" on the photo you want to vote for.  My Necklace, "The First Snow of the Season" is Entry #2.

Voting is open until Tuesday at 4:00 pm PST and it's a VERY close race.  There are some incredibly talented artists that have been chosen and I feel so fortunate to be included.  Would you consider giving me a "Like?"  And if you really like my design, use the Share Feature under the photo in Facebook to share with your friends.  I really, really appreciate your support!

The link to click directly to the entry photo in Beadaholique's Album is:  http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150518461956864&set=a.10150518451221864.374589.11327971863&type=1&theater 

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
{Hugs!}
~Dawn

You can find Designs by Dawn Marie all over the internet.  She's a bit of a social marketing geek and enjoys connecting with other artists and sharing our love for one-of-a-kind creations!

Designs by Dawn Marie on Facebook
Designs by Dawn Marie on Youtube

Designs by Dawn Marie's Website

5 comments:

Beth Caudill said...

I voted yesterday. But shared today.

Good luck.

TesoriTrovati said...

Did it! Good luck. Enjoy the day!
Erin

Sarah Sequins said...

Dawn,

I voted for you! I would love to share your photo, but I'm new to Facebook and am not sure how to do this.

-- Sarah the Luddite, who welcomes any tips/hints.

Finding Charm said...

Of course! I voted and commented as well.

CHRIS LINACRE said...

Duly liked it is lovely x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails