Saturday, February 20, 2010

Custom Orders are Sincerely Appreciated

How has your week been? Here we are in the midst of another weekend and it's been a really busy week! Busy in a good way! I got several new pieces completed. Then I got a phone call from a dear friend that asked me to design a custom piece for his mother's birthday next week.

I can't tell you how wonderful it feels when your dearest friends love your work so much that they would hire you to create something one-of-a-kind for their own family. Thank you T.E. for giving me the opportunity to create you mom's birthday present! Here it is ready to go!

Here's a few pictures of things I've been up to! If you are interested in any of the pieces and would like me to create something custom for you, send me an e-mail! I'm happy to help!

Turquoise - the Spring '10 pick!


Cherry Quartz Bracelet & Earrings


Earrings & Wire crochet bracelet...
The bracelet is a multi-strand crocheted strips that are then braided together!
It looks very cool on the wrist!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails