Thursday, February 4, 2010

Purple... my favorite color


In case you didn't know from the looks of my blog, my favorite color is PURPLE! I love purple... purple anything is good by me... clothing, food, jewelery... you name it!

So imagine my delight when I saw that Zebra Wire made a magenta artistic wire in 28 gauge!!! My wire crochet jewelry just got even more fun!!! I found some great glass bugle beads from our brand new Ben Franklin the other day. They're an irridescent finish on black, purple, blue, green & brown base. Basically, I think it resembles the rainbow you see in a puddle of spilled oil.


Match the shimmer of the beads with the purple wire and I made a really fun cuff bracelet! Of course with the beautiful snow, I thought it was a perfect white background to get some pictures, so in my pictures you see a piece of my heart with a kiss from Mother Nature! **You can click on any of the photos to see them larger!**

1 comment:

Azure Accessories said...

You know me Dawn...I love anything purple as well...such a pretty bracelet...it would be so easy to wear, light but substantial in appearance!

Your photos are so great, bright, crisp...you are really working at them I can tell!!!

Cheers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails