Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Computer Crash... Bummer

Good Morning Fellow Jewelry Addicts, and loyal followers. It is with great sadness that I must share with you my desktop computer has officially died. (sadness ensues)

We've talked with Dr. Amy... my sweet sister whom I call the computer doctor and it appears it's the Motherboard... which is a serious bummer. So while I search for a new laptop, and hire Dr. Amy to come transfer the files from my old computer... I wait patiently (well as patient as possible) and create new pieces. Unfortunately, all my pictures are on my computer hard drive, so I can't even share with you what I just finished over the weekend! But I will tell you, when I can share it, you'll love it!

So that's what's new here. Based on the research I've done, I'm looking at a Toshiba laptop rather than going with another desktop. That would give me mobility to take the show on the road... so to speak. Drop me a line or leave me a comment about what computer you use and what you like & don't like! I'd love opinions!

Hope your week is going wonderfully! I'll chat with you again when I'm up and computing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails