Saturday, May 22, 2010

Busy Weekends!

Is it just me, or are your weeks like crazy busy from May through the entire month of June?  For me, it's many celebrations, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Sister's birthday, Dad's Birthday (yeah, he pretty much hauls some serious loot in June) This year add to that a bridal shower, a Memorial Day picnic and sometime in between toiling in my soil and planting my pots with beautiful flowers!  Oh yes, and multiple graduation parties to celebrate too!

It amazed me as I looked at my calendar yesterday that we've rounded the corner toward June... I'm honestly not sure who took my May, but I'd like a few weeks of it back, please?!?! 

This afternoon is a bridal shower for my cousin and I'm very much looking forward to seeing the family.  The chandelier earrings I posted about the other day I made as a gift to her.  I'm positive she's not on blogger this morning, so I don't have to worry about ruining my own surprise.  LOL

What are you weekend plans?  Do you have craft shows you're selling at or parties to attend?  When I find the "Lost Weeks of May" I'll let you all know where you can find yours if they are missing too! :) 

{Hugs!}

3 comments:

Azure Accessories said...

I now what you mean Dawn..so much to do!!! Yes...my Market opened today...we had the best weather, very hot but gorgeous just the same!!! Great crowds, fabulous entertainment...great day!!!

I love the necklace...summery & classy!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend Dawn.
Cheers

Jen Judd said...

I'm with you!! I have to pack up my house and move in just two weeks!!! What happened to the whole last year?! haaaaaaa I'm gonna spend some time getting my blog on tonight and relax before another crazy week. Enjoy! Jen

Dawn Doucette said...

It's like summer here too! I'm loving it... 80's and sunny!

Heather so glad your first weekend of the Market went so well! It's a great way to start the summer season!

Jen, I'll send the packing fairy your direction. ;) I hope you get some sleep while trying to pack up your home. Fingers crossed my dear that all goes well with your move!

Hope you both have a spectacular week! :)

{Hugs!}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails