Thursday, May 27, 2010

Something old, something new, something borrowed....

SOMETHING BLUE!!!!  Yes, I'm not sure about wedding traditions in other cultures, but this is a customary tradition here in the US. 

So feast your eyes on this....


Fit for any bride... there's crystal, there's pearls and of course, there's blue!  I designed as an anklet so any bride can wear it with her gown and it's not going to upset her new Mother-in-Law by clashing in the pictures.

It's been 80's and sunny her in WI, so I've been playing in my gardens - loosening up soil, planting seeds, splitting plants and being incredibly grateful for everything around me.  I'm one of those crazy people that LOVES both the heat and humidity... I know, what am I doing in Wisconsin, right? 

Hope your day is sunny, and if it's not... bring sunshine with your smile to someone who needs it!

{Hugs!}
~Dawn

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! i love this necklace. beautiful for a nice day at the beach XD
it's not sunny here unfortunately, but im still smiling :D xx

Dawn Doucette said...

Holli, you must have been sitting there waiting for my post.... LOL! I know you're smiling most of the time... you're just a happy gal!

Have a wonderful day!
Dawn

Unknown said...

LOLL!! it just happens that you post at the same time I'm on .XD xx

The Old White Barn said...

I am never disappointed when I stop in here - you make the most lovely jewelry! Simply gorgeous!
Susan

Dawn Doucette said...

Thank you so much Susan! I love keeping an eye on your blog too! Your photos yesterday were wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

Have a terrific day!
{Hugs!}
Dawn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails