Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Crystal Chandelier Earrings

Fit for a queen... or for a princess... or for a bride!  I've been having oodles of fun with beautiful Swarovski crystals.  It started with the prom jewelry I created in April, then I received a custom order for a dear friend who's attending a wedding... in PARIS!  I know, how romantic is that?  So I ordered the special crystals to go with her gown and ordered a few extras to "play" with.  I can't wait to show you that piece.  I'm using the Swarovski that I can't pronounce the name of... but it's perfect!  Padparadascha... or something like that!  LOL

There's something special about the sparkle of Swarovski... I don't know how they do it, but they're amazing!  After seeing the highlights from the Miss USA pagent on Sunday night, one recurring theme jumped out at me.  I don't watch the whole pagent, I just don't care that much... but I do love the evening gown competition.  Why?  Because the gowns are gorgeous and I LOVE jewelry.  So what a better showcase of all the most beautiful bling on the planet!  (And the hottest formal jewelry trends)  The one HUGE trend I saw was the long chandelier style earrings!  I love chandeliers, always have.  But seeing them all "blinged-out" on the runway... I was salivating!  Seriously, I was in my element.

Imagining, dreaming, planning for a cruise - which is still just in dream stage, or my wedding and picturing all that bling - even if I'm just standing on a beach in sandals!  So let's all take a moment, and than Swarovski for creating so much bling in such tiny packages! :)

3 comments:

Azure Accessories said...

Gorgeous earrings Dawn!!!

I do agree Swarovskis are stunning...there really isn't anything to compare...well diamonds maybe, but if you want glitter & sparkle at an affordable price swarovski crystals will do the job!!!

Cheers

Dawn Doucette said...

Thanks Heather! I just get all giddy when I get around this many sparkly little itty bitties! :) Hope you are doing well darlin!

Chat soon!
{Hugs!}
Dawn

Regina said...

It's beautiful, I am sure she will love them. who wouldn't?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails