Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gemstone Jewelry for Fall

While we've had a LOT of heat this summer (which I love by the way) I know fall is just around the corner.  And while I'm just fine 'n dandy having Ms. Fall visit I really do not welcome Mr. Winter.  Yes, cold, snow.... not wonderful in my book.

But in preparation for fall, the trend in jewelry is to go toward more earthy tones.  Longer necklaces to accommodate turtlenecks and gasp dare I say sweaters.  There I've said it, but enough of this cold talk business.  Back to pretty fall colors.  :)

As I prepare for my first LIVE open house at the end of this month (Aug. 31st in Delavan, WI for anybody local) I know shameless plug.  I'm designing some new pieces of jewelry.  Never seen before and not listed in my online store.  This gemstone necklace is one of those pieces.  It's a whole host of different colors, shapes and textures AND it's perfect for fall.

So as our local county fair approaches (and I stuff myself on cream puffs & eclairs) I am preparing for fall... and bracing myself for winter.  Looking on the bright side, cold weather means more snuggling! Woo hoo!

{Hugs!}
~Dawn

2 comments:

slmpetersen said...

Your work is as always stunning! I can't wait for my goodies to arrive!

Tree said...

You have some beautiful pieces! I'm not a fan of winter...or even fall really. LOL I'm a sunshine gal. But, I do love the earthy tones!

Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I'm already a follower of your blog, FB, and Twitter. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails