Monday, August 30, 2010

Open House Tomorrow

I've been busy as a little bee here in WI.  Buzzing around, tying up loose ends, putting up my table, re-arranging, trying different things and creating special designs that are going to be debuted live & in person at my first Open House - TOMORROW!  I'm extremely excited and very greatful to my friend Carol for asking me to be part of the open house. 

While I don't strive for perfection most of the time I think I'm almost ready!  YEAH!  I've made sure all of my designs are well labeled so people know what quality materials I use and the size of the necklaces, bracelets & anklets.  With people starting their Christmas shopping, I think that knowing sizes of things really helps people to have an easier time buying jewelry as a gift.

I can't wait to meet new people from my area, and see some that I haven't seen for a while!  Should be a grand time and I'm looking forward to sharing my custom designs with an audience that has yet to experience Designs by Dawn Marie!

Wish me luck!
{Hugs!}

5 comments:

DVArtist said...

Of course I wish you very good luck. I have to tell you that the necklace in your first photo is just stunning. I love it!!!
Nicole/Beadwright

Anonymous said...

All the best. I agree the fist is cool. Sell heaps!

Bellesanbeaus said...

I will wish you luck Miss Dawn but I don't think you need it sweetie...your talent is speaking for itself. I hope you sell bunches and have a blast doing it. Big hugs, Beth

Davinia said...

I know you'll knock 'em dead with your gorgeous pieces. Best of luck and enjoy yourself.

Be~Jeweled by Jana said...

Lots of luck! Your designs are beautiful. I love that first one, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails