Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Pay it Forward Day!

I was invited on Facebook to join an event today for "Pay it Forward" day. I just love spreading love, happiness and a little 'sumpin, 'sumpin on occasion when it really surprises people.  Seeing a huge smile on somebody's face when they least expect it is such a gift... the kind that keeps on giving.

So today, I'm working on custom orders that people have placed for Christmas gifts.  The joy I'm putting into the special orders just makes me giggly!  But also, the gift giver will also find a little 'sumpin, 'sumpin for them too! More smiles + more love = a much brighter, better world!

Spread joy & love!  Tomorrow, I'm going to have a blog post about open enrollment for Blogmania.  For those blogs looking to gain additional exposure on your blogs to a global audience, stay tuned.  If you'd like the info today, drop me an e-mail!

Make it a terrific day a share a little love!
{Hugs!}
Dawn

1 comment:

Lynda Coker said...

Just stopping by to say hello to a fellow Blogmania Crew member.

I'd also like to remind you to check out the multiple link-ups and free promo opportunities available at 'BOLD' - http://boldlc.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails