Tuesday, May 31, 2011

BTW - I love copper

Updates from the Bead Table... I know it's only Tuesday, and Bead Table Wednesday (BTW) doesn't start for another 4.8 hours... but, if I don't seize this opportunity to post, I just might miss it tomorrow morning.

With all the puppy training and doggie acclimating, going on, it's been 9 days of finding balance... which is quite illusive.  Sitting down and focusing on a project just doesn't happen in lengthy spurts.  I've gotten an hour here or there, but I'm still working on a routine that works for Bella puppy and me.

In the mean time, I'm working on smaller designs that I can complete quicker and I'm working at listing those for sale in my Artfire store.  These amethyst earrings, were inspired by the teardrop shaped amethyst beads.  I love a chandelier style earring, but wanted something that was casual.  These antique copper earrings seemed to be the perfect fit!

Hope your week is GREAT!  Can't wait to get some photo time to share more!
{Hugs!}

5 comments:

Regina said...

Sounds like you have your hands full and not with beads! But puppies, what joy! Love the copper knot chandelier earrings. Have a great rest of the week...

Finding Charm said...

You should name these Bella!

Azure Accessories said...

Great color combo...I'm a fan of copper myself, add purple to the mix and you know I'm sold!

I know what you are talking about...having a puppy is a great deal of work besides lots of love!

Take lots of photos...I for one would love to see them!
Enjoy the day...
Cheers

Unknown said...

Oh I love what you do with wire! Me wants it now!!!!!

Mary C said...

The antique copper and amethyst is a very nice combination. I like what you've created.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails