Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The woman is crazy - like completely off her rocker CRAZY!

Honestly, when someone's done gone and lost her mind, can we help her find a support group?  I'm working on it, but I'm drooling all over my keyboard and it's getting in the way!

I'm talking about our sweet southern lampwork artists Juli Cannon y'all (her y'all not mine.)  She's been crazy making beads the last few days and even crazier listing them in her StudioJuls Store!  What's really crazy... these sets of beads are only $10 each... that's nuts!  I don't care if it's walnuts, pistacios, peanuts or almonds... she's a whole mixed bag of nuts listing these sets for $10.  That's 1/2 price y'all (again, her y'all, not mine.)

So before she comes to her right mind (or I find a support group for nutty glass artists) I'd scoot your little patootie over to Studio Juls right now and scoop up your favorite sets! 


Like the beads but don't make jewelry (Stacy, Jenna, Kathy and so many more) pick some up and ask Juls to ship 'em this way!  I'm happy to make you something custom with these delicious baubbles! 

So don't wait... she might find the mind she's lost!  http://studiojuls.bigcartel.com/

Have a Wacky Wednesday! :o)
**Fine Print:  All images belong to JulsBeads.  All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

Richard Scott - Diamond Guide said...

You're right, those beads are awesomely crazy beautiful. That's the cool thing about artistic, creative people, you get all that and a bag of chips. :) Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails