And while I enjoy the circus, I myself am not trying out to be a clown that juggles anytime soon! So why am I telling you this? Because I've been using a great planner that has really allowed me to organize every aspect of me in one place. Crazy right?
I'll admit, I'm an office supply junkie... so a trip down the planner aisle at Staples is a bit like crack for me. Ooooo, ahhhh.... and new pens, don't even get me started. But really, having all my "stuff" in one spot has always been a challenge. I've kept a business calendar for my appointments, a fitness tracker to track my workouts, a daily To Do list... and random post-it notes for things that just don't fit anywhere else but I need to remember. And I don't even have kid schedules like my sister and so many of my friends have!
When my friend Elaine showed me the planner she was using I tried to steal hers... but then realized her to do list wouldn't fit my needs, so I had to get my own. :(
So what's in this magical planner that I am soooooo in love with?
- Monthly & Weekly Inspiration & Motivation
- Open Calendar Space for started your journey whenever you wish
- Daily Scheduling pages to keep you organized
- Extra space for notes and lists
- An easy to use nutritional & fitness tracking system (This was my missing piece!)
- Space to identify your priorities - family, personal development, spiritual, business, etc.
- MY FAVORITE part is a section just for gratitude... "taking a moment to acknowledge and appreciate what you are thankful for brings feelings of hopefulness and joy!"
BALANCE that's what this planner gives me!
This planner has simplified my life so very much. If you're wearing 87 hats and find that you are sometimes forgetting to take a deep breath and center yourself, then maybe Kelly's planner can help you bring peace to your day!
I love it and I know you will too! You can get the Ideal Life Planner in Green, Pink or Hot Pink (my fav.) I will be accessorizing mine with some flatbacked Swarovski crystals, you better believe it! :o) You have the option of getting the 2012 Ideal Life Planner which is dated for this year - or when you're in the shopping cart, you can add the un-dated 6 month planner to your cart and delete the dated planner. http://bit.ly/IdealLifePlanner
I hope your day is balance and full of joy!