Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Back online!

Woo hoo, I'm electronically connected again! I had soooo much data on my computer that it took 4 hours to get it transferred and set up! As a side note, I love Windows 7. I had XP, skipped the Vista saga (and have been told I was lucky to skip that chapter) and now am a smooth operator on Windows 7.

In the past, I've shared with you how following my passion and using my creativity has really allowed me to find "business bliss" and also at the same time, make money from home doing what I love. One book in particular has really helped me learn more about turning my passion (both for food and jewelry design) into an incredible online business is Crush It, by Gary V.




This book is a very frank, yet thorough step-by-step procedure of finding your passion... what is it you LOVE to do. And further turning it into a profitable business where you're doing what you love. It's incredibly relevant content touching on all the latest online marketing avenues so you can build your personal brand in the most effective, easiest ways!

Click here to get your copy. It's short & sweet and if it hits you like it hit me, you'll have an "Ah ha!" moment!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails