Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fall Festivities

Fall means... football season is here - college, high school & pro I love 'em all!  I've created special school spirit earrings for our local schools here perfect for pep assemblies, spirit rally's or the pom pom squad.  I love working in school colors because I remember our motto "Wear it LOUD and wear it PROUD!"  So here's to my fellow football friends.... Hip, Hip Hooray!

Fall also means, cooler temperatures, and everything's coming up apples! Yes, I love fresh baked apple anything... bread, crisp, bars, pies... I think they all have my name on them! :)  Today I'm whipping up an Apple Cherry Bar that has a handmade pastry crust on top & bottom with a sweet vanilla icing.  Yes, I'll take the calories and send you all samples. :)

Fall also means BLOGMANIA is here!  Yes, our Blogmania giveaway is in just over a week!  Summer has flown and our team has put together a HUGE prize collection (over $500!).  There are custom designed jewelry pieces, dessert accessories, cook books, greeting cards and so much more!  I can't hardly wait to share more with you!  So mark your calender... start here on Sept. 15th or 16th and enter to win!  My Blogmania Partners really appreciate all the love you've been showing them all summer!  I've enjoyed meeting so many wonderful bloggers and friends.  We're all excited to be able to make somebody feel like it's Christmas in September!

Have a safe holiday weekend!
Hugs!
Dawn

P.S. for Bucky Badger fans or dare I say Green Bay Packer fans - shreek! (Yes, I'm a die-hard Chicago Bears fan) I can whip up spirit earrings in those colors too!  Just send me an e-mail and I'd be happy to put a custom order together for you!

1 comment:

Regina said...

Good luck with your Open House today! I hope it is the start of a great weekend! Yeah for fall and football!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails