Friday, April 8, 2011

Blogmania is This Weekend!

Earlier this week I blogged about a very special necklace I had created with turquoise and petrified wood, Chitralekha was her name.  To complete the look, I made some fun, beaded dangle earrings.  The earrings use some vintage czech glass button beads and I've embroidered around them with seed beads.  I added fringe for fun with turquoise chips dangling off the bottom.  They are a great compliment and were so fun to make! 

This weekend is Blogmania - a HUGE bloghop giveaway.  I am unable to participate this round due to some personal circumstances.  However, I want you to win a boatload of prizes.  So if you're interested in hopping around to all of the Blogmania blogs - and let me tell you, "boatload" is not a dingy.  :o)  It's like the USS Alabama + the Love Boat combined (Nearly $15K and growing!)  You can hop from blog to blog, checking out their prizes and entering to win what you wish. 

To start the party, I want to refer you to Bree's bloghttp://breebee.com/  Bree has done a ton of work to organize all the bloggers and prize sponsors for the giveaways.  The party starts at midnight tonight and runs through the entire weekend.  From Bree's blog, you'll be able to enter her giveaway and she will have links to every other blog participant!  So hop around, and enjoy meeting new bloggers!

I hope your weekend is superb!  Thanks so much for visiting with me this Friday!
{Hugs!}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails