Sunday, September 19, 2010

Blogmania Winner - Our Favorite Things!

Without further ado... my team and I are so pleased with all of your responses to what one of your favorite things is.  We had 553 comments left... and once I added in all of the additional bonus entries people got for purchasing from one of my partner's stores or signing up for my monthly newsletter, it was nearly another 100 entries (93 more to be exact).  So a big thank you to all who participated.  I read every single comment and really enjoyed hearing about your favorite things! :)

And the winner of our entire prize package of Our Favorite Things is:  Scottsgal
Blogger scottsgal said...
my fave dogs are springer spaniels and fave season is summer when we can swim with them thanks for the chance msboatgal at aol.com
September 15, 2010 1:38 PM


Congratulations!  I've already e-mailed and gotten confirmation back from our winner!  She's so excited to open her package and have Christmas in September.

We're already preparing for Blogmania 2011!  We will again have an incredible prize package available and open to anybody!  If you have a blog and would like to apply to be a blogmania host, you can get more information about how to apply on my website: www.DesignsbyDawnMarie.com.

I want to extend a special thank you to each of the wonderful women that were on my team.  I thoroughly enjoyed promoting your blogs and online stores all summer long.  I hope you got to meet a lot of wonderful new people through Blogmania and continue to grow. 

If you haven't gotten to visit with my dear friends, please click on their buttons on the right and you can check out their blogs too! 

Make it a wonderful week!
Dawn

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Congrats Scottsgal! : ))

slmpetersen said...

Congrats to our Winner! Hope everyone had a great time and I can't wait to begin work on The Team for Next Year!

Kelly aka yllektra(I Work For Books) said...

Congrats to the winner! :)

Azure Accessories said...

Congratulations to Scottsgal!!!
Cheers

Teresa Choplin @ tchoplin2009(at)gmail(dot)com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails