Friday, September 24, 2010

Tutorials - Caring N Sharing

Do you love to try new things?  In the Land of Beads and Baubles, I adore trying new things.  Actually it's like ADD for Beaders.  But there are so many great resources out there to help us grow and learn. 

Imagine my sqeel of delight when I opened my e-mail this morning and found out that Interweave Press is offering a downloadable e-book FREE all about making beaded beads... yes, I didn't just trip on my keyboard.  Making Beaded beads to design other wonderful pieces.

I've gained much knowledge in different techniques -for so many styles of jewelry design - and many things I've seen in their newsletters and magazines they publish have inspired some wonderful creativity in my mind.  So if you aren't already a subsciber to their publications or e-mail newsletter, I'd really encourage you to check it out. 

Did I mention their newsletter is FREE?


Enjoy trying something new... if you get the wild hair!
{Hugs!}

Dawn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Already downloaded it this morning!! Great minds think alike! There are some new ways of making the beads and it looks like fun trying them!

Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails