Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm addicted

Yep, that's right.  The first step in healing is admitting... right?  Well, I'm saying it right here, out in the open, I'm addicted to Lampwork Glass beads... in particular those designed at the hands of Juls Beads.  She's such a talented glass artist and a really wonderful gal.  Just recently I found the idea that would be the perfect showcase for the very first JulsBead I ever received.

The focal bead was so delicious I wanted to make sure it stood out.  So thus, I created a seed bead rope in complimentary iridescent black & purples.

But to make the addiction even more intense, I just read an update on Juls Blog that she's having a sale on all her focal beads... Now SALE and BEADS in the same sentence... sit on my hands and take away the Paypal log in!  Seriously!!  So if I were you, I'd Skeedaddle your little butt over there and pick out a few special pieces for yourself... OR for special Christmas gifts you are going to make for people!  I'll lead by example... :)

{Hugs!}
Dawn

Making Handmade Lampwork Beads & Glass Jewelry

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! That is gorgeous!!!!! I am still only in the coveting stage but soon and very soon I hope to get one of those goodies in my hot little hands! (OK as I am looking at my hands they are not so little so lets just keep that between us!) ;0
How did you make the rope that is so pretty?

Hugs

Regina said...

Stunning! the focal bead and the necklace that it hangs on. What a great job you have done.

slmpetersen said...

Love your work as always...I recognize some of those seed beads....Beautiful Art at the hand of Dawn Marie! Love it!

Melissa Au said...

Hi! I am a new Blogmania 2011 Dream Team Member! Just letting you know I am following you!

http://momsreview4you.blogspot.com/

Dawn Doucette said...

Thank you all so very much. Your compliments and kind words always humble me. This glass focal is so stunning, I just needed the perfect way to display it. This is a particular piece I designed for me... to keep forever & ever!

I appreciate all your love! Have a splendiforous day!
{Hugs!}
Dawn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails