Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Birthday Beads!!!

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to... and I really do when I get such great presents as these....

Yes, my mama saw me virtually drooling over this set of Juls Beads on Facebook over a month ago and she went in and bought them instantly.  I actually had looked at the listing again a day after I posted it and was so bummed when I saw somebody had bought them.  I was happy for Juls because I love seeing success for my friends... but sad for me.  Because I loved them... and I wanted them... and I just wanted to cry 'cuz I couldn't have them.

Until now... Here's your mental picture... I know you'll enjoy it.  My beautiful niece Ashlynn brings me this little package wrapped in polka dot tissue and ribbon... all the while singing ♫ Happy Birthday to You... Happy Birthday Auntie Dawn... Happy Birthday to you! ♪  Then she says "Auntie Dawn, open your present!"  LOL  It was absolutely precious!

I had no idea... I was so happy I could cry and now I get to take my beautiful beads that my mom knew I had to have, up to a bead show in Sun Prairie this coming weekend to possibly find some perfectly complimentary beads.... to make something special that I'll wear and cherish forever!  Don't you just love happy endings?

Okay... I'm going to eat cake now! 
~Peace & Love!

10 comments:

Courtney Breul said...

Yeah and Happy Birthday to you. I love her beads also......

Juli Cannon said...

HaPPy BirFdAy to EWE!
Hippy happiness to YEW!
Hoppy Glitterfrogs to SPARKLEBUUUUUUUUUUTT!

HappyHippyHoppy to you!

Love you girlie~ and I can't wait to see what you do with those baubles!

Unknown said...

AAAAWWWWWW
What a cool mom!

I am so jealous on so many levels!

Hugs and Big Birthday Wishes!!

Diana Ferreira said...

happy happy birthday!

TesoriTrovati said...

Way to go mom!
My mom would never in a million years do that for me (and she would probably choke on the price of those beauties...but they are well worth it! Gorgeous!)
Happy day, Dawn!
P.S. I want to go bead shopping with you... Sun Prairie you say?
Enjoy the day!
Erin

slmpetersen said...

How cute are you?!! I love any story you tell, but the ones with Ashlynn are always so cute and this one is priceless! Have a great Birthday!

Azure Accessories said...

What a wonderful thing for your mother to do, now I know why you are so wonderful!!!

Hope you had a grand day "Birthday Girl!

Can't wait to see what you make with your beauties!
I would love to go bead shopping with you...wouldn't it be fun?
Cheers

Be~Jeweled by Jana said...

Oh, what a sweet surprise! Those are beautiful and how fun will it be to shop for beads to go with them!

Regina said...

Happy Birthday, Dawn Marie. What a great mom to buy the beads for you! Well, you have another birthday gift coming your way... You WON my giveaway necklace.
I will be emailing you shortly to get your address, so that I can mail it to you. Now to get back to my blog to post about your win.

Songberries said...

Hi! I just found your blog from The Hive! I'm following you now. Stop by and visit me and follow me if you like.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails