Thursday, March 17, 2011

If you can read this you haven't had enough green beer!

Happy St. Patty's Day all!  ♣  I love St. Patty's day... I call it MY holiday!  I'm just a wee bit Irish, don't let the red hair and freckles give it away and I love how everybody else joins in a day of fun and festivities!  ♣

♣  This year, I'm going to pick up a corned beef and cabbage dinner and take it to my mom to have lunch together! 

Here's a little funny for today!  It's all 4 kids in my family and my dad! ♣ http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/skRYp18fGnKMsWqH


Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

So today, put an O'____ before your last name because we're all Irish together! ♣  Hope your day is full of shamrocks and Irish Luck!

♣  {Hugs!}  ♣
Public Service Announcement:  Use extreme caution when beading under the influence of green beer!  Lines that appear straight do not always lead where you want them to go.  Colors can appear to match better than they really do.  Protect yourself.  Take the day off and leave all project completion until tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Ortegas said...

You are too cute!!!
Have fun with your mom today. Tell her hi for me :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails