Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Playing with Seed Beads and Chain - REALLY

I'm smiling ear to ear about sharing these beautiful bead embroidered Tiger's Eye earrings with you.  Why?

  • Because I mixed mediums... namely seed beads and chain.
  • Because I incorporated some of my new found "balance" in my design.
  • Because I would totally wear these with blue jeans to the store - just because.

Don't you just love it when something beautiful comes together?  I sure due, because lord knows we've all had pieces we've not finished or taken apart because they just weren't "right."  So when we get it, we do a little dance and keep on beading!  Which is where I'm about to go!

{Hugs!}
Dawn

P.S. If you like these earrings, you can snag them from my Etsy Store:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/86258314/tigers-eye-earrings-tortise-brown-bead.  I'll happily wrap them if you're giving them as a gift too! ;)

--------------------------
To see more bead embroidered jewelry from Designs by Dawn Marie, visit her website: http://www.DesignsbyDawnMarie.com or "Like" her on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/designsbydawnmarie.

5 comments:

moonlitfantaseas said...

your earrings are beautiful!

DVArtist said...

I love seed beads and chain. These are beautiful and yes very wearable.
Nicole/Beadwright

Therese's Treasures said...

Dawn, these earring are absolutely gorgeous. I can see them jazzing up jeans and a t-shirt!
Therese

Azure Accessories said...

Gorgeous...they are definitly you! The combo of seed beads and chain is perfect!

Cheers

Dawn Doucette said...

Thank you all so very much! Yes, these turned out even better than I dreamed up. Tiger's Eye is just so darn versatile... who wouldn't love them, right? :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails