Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap - Video Style

In true "dawn" fashion, I have to share with you a snippet of our Thanksgiving... of course I did a video because it's so much more fun to look at pictures set to music!
-


We had a great Thanksgiving.  I am really, really blessed to come from such a loving family.  Truly, we're a family that doesn't fight.  We can laugh at the little things (often those are the funniest) and we know just how special that really is.

I have to say.... 3 year old girls are adorable, especially when they take my hand and say "Auntie Dawn, it's time for coffee. Let's make coffee." Love!!! **See photos in video.

This week, I'm stalking waiting patiently for the mailman to deliver my package from Artbeads.com with my 3mm bronze druks to finish my challenge piece for the Challenge of Color Blog Hop on Nov. 30th.  Please dear package, don't make me procrastinate!  LOL 

I can't wait to share my design... it's a first, and truly something one of a kind.  I am amazed at how much this color palette is playing together.

By the way... did you do some shopping today for Black Friday?  I have a funny story to share... but my sister Amy is reading this, so I can't share.  But if you can somehow outsmart the computer genius and block her reading my blog, I'll tell you sometime.  K?

Who wouldn't smile seeing this??
Hope your weekend is full of smiles! 
{Hugs!}
Dawn

2 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Dawn, Thank you for sharing your wonderful Thanksgiving Day with your loving family. I could feel the love and fun coming out of the photos.
Therese

DVArtist said...

I know you had a wonderful time. I can hear it in your words. I am glad you are surrounded by love and blessed with a happy family.
Can't wait to see you new piece.
Nicole/Beadwright

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails