Sunday, October 3, 2010

Autumn Contest Entry

Just this week I joined a new community - The Hive.  Thanks to JulsBeads for introducing me, I've already begun to meet wonderful crafters from all over the place.  This morning I posted an entry into their Autumn Creative Challenge Contest.  Any art medium is allowed, any member of The Hive can enter.
For my entry, I entered a wire crochet piece called Playing in the Leaves... you can read why I called it that over at the Hive!  http://creatingthehive.com/blog-post/18949/the-hive-creative-challenge-playing-in

If you like this piece, I'd love it if you cast a vote for me.  To vote, just click the "Like" button on the Hive Blogpost.  That's it! 

Thanks so much for your help to win the challenge and for your friendship.  Your comments and conversations are what inspire me to keep creating and sharing!

Have a wonderful day!
{Hugs!}
Dawn

P.S.  If you aren't already a member of The Hive, you can sign up for free here:  http://creatingthehive.com/signup/designsbydawnmarie

2 comments:

Diane said...

Really pretty! :O)

Be~Jeweled by Jana said...

Hi, Dawn! Thanks for the sweet comment you left!

I love your "Playing in the Leaves" bracelet, too! The colors are beautiful and so perfect for fall!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails