Friday, October 29, 2010

Cinderella went to the ball...

And my dear friend Stacy gets to go to the ball too!  She's actually going to the Marine Ball which is a very elegant event for anyone that is serving in the Marines or in the case of Stacy's husband a retired Marine.  When Stacy asked me to design her jewelry, she sent me a photo of her gown and specified that she wanted something in red, white and blue that was elegant and classy.

I chose to use dark blue crystals, with fire polished czech glass beads in a garnet shade and clear Swarovski crystals to add ALOT of sparkle to the set.  The set just glistens out in the sunlight... oh how I love Swarovski!

For those that don't know Stacy, she's a true sweetie.  Stacy is a master of up-cycling and breathing life into treasures that most people overlook.  She's an exceptional crafter and foodie extraordinaire!  To see her great recipes, brag books and amazing customized Charlie Bags, check out her blog:  http://slmpetersen.blogspot.com

Stacy, I'm sure you're going to look like the queen of your castle all dressed up for your prince!  I hope you have an amazing time at the ball!

{Hugs!}
Dawn
Creating Crystal Jewelry with Swarovski: 65 Sparkling Designs with Crystal Beads and Stones

2 comments:

Being Tazim said...

Hello. Just wanted to let you know that I am following your blog from the Dream Team! Looking forward to getting to know you more in the coming months!

Regina said...

Wow, now that would be something I would wear to a ball, so regal, so beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails