Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wedding Jewelry Makes Me Happy!

If I haven't told you lately, I just LOVE being able to design wedding jewelry.  Brides are a very special class of ladies... and their glow is unmistakable.  I've been commissioned to design a special set of jewelry for a local bride that was referred to me from a good personal friend.  In meeting with this bride, it turns out we have other mutual friends that we didn't even realize we knew. It's a very small world out there.

So today, I scheduled an appointment to meet with this special bride to show her the custom designed wedding set I created just for her.  Because each piece is born of pure love from my heart, getting the brides reaction is so, so special.  Today's reaction was worth it's weight in gold - and then some!  She just adored the jewelry and even more than that, she couldn't wait to show her bridesmaids and her mom.  I love, LOVE knowing she's going to take "me" home to meet her mama.  tee hee ;)

I've seen her dress in a photo from when she was trying it on, so I know she's going to be a beautiful bride.  I just feel so grateful that I got to add a little extra sparkle to her special day!

From my heart to yours... big, BIG hugs!

2 comments:

Karla said...

That's so sweet! Sounds like a great day. : )

Azure Accessories said...

Gorgeous designs Dawn...she couldn't be anything but thrilled with the pieces!!!

It is such a wonderful feeling when you can see by the look on someones face or their actions how happy they are with what you have designed for them!!!!

Congratulations...
Cheers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails