Monday, October 4, 2010

October... did you knock before you entered?

Holy Jeepers... seriously, all of a sudden October is here!  It seems to have snuck in sometime after I went to bed last week and now... Monday and *BAM* we're smack dab in the middle of it!

What does October mean for me?
* An early Holiday Open House
* My Sweetheart's Birthday
* My Mom's Birthday, Mother-in-Law & nephew's b-days too
** Holy Cow... I did say Open House - as in THIS Thursday!

Yikes!

I'm in super hero mode as we speak.  Finishing some more wire crochet pieces as those were really popular at my last open house.  Bringing in a few elegant pieces that will be perfect for holiday parties.  And laying out the one of a kind piece for my giveaway... yes, that's right!  All open house attendees are eligible to win a piece of custom designed jewelry!  Plus over the weekend I finished the jewelry for a very special bride.  I'll ask her permission to share pictures first... but I have to say, I just LOVE creating bridal jewelry!  :)

So that's what my crazy week looks like.  Can I just say... I absolutely love it?  I feel so blessed to be so very busy!  Hope your week is as promising as mine is too!

{Hugs!}

9 comments:

Unknown said...

WoW! You really are busy! I agree though it is nice to be busy. Good luck with the show.

Unknown said...

Busy Busy girl! I will be busy soon to as I got this wonderful gift in the mail and have to start it soon! I so wish I could come to the open house and help!

Hugs

Azure Accessories said...

Sounds like you are busy, busy...but this kind of busy is enjoyable!!!

Have a wonderful time at your open house...I have no doubt it will be a success!!!

Cheers

Davinia said...

Good luck with your open house. Being busy keeps us out of mischief, i.e if we're busy making things we're not busy buying things. October is a big birthday month for me too husband, sister and several friends. Love the colours in the necklace.

Stephanie said...

I think we've all have been bitten by the busy bug..hmm.say that 5 times. :-)

Hope you have a wonderful and successful open house. Don't forget to get some pics to share.
-Stpehanie

Dawn Doucette said...

Thanks so much everybody for all the love and support. I'm making my last few tags up today for my latest creations.

@Kristen, I wish you lived here too! It would be so much fun to have you at my open house!

I'll do a post after the open house is finished and share with you how it went. I'm excited because it's ♫ Beginning to look a lot like Christmas! ♫

Have a fantastic day!

Pretty Things said...

Superhero mode -- I like that! I'll have to join you!

Diamonds New Jersey said...

Nice post!!! you are really busy. Have a wonderful time at your open house. Love to see new elegant pieces.

Nadia Her said...

vraiment trés beau!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails