Monday, October 4, 2010

October... did you knock before you entered?

Holy Jeepers... seriously, all of a sudden October is here!  It seems to have snuck in sometime after I went to bed last week and now... Monday and *BAM* we're smack dab in the middle of it!

What does October mean for me?
* An early Holiday Open House
* My Sweetheart's Birthday
* My Mom's Birthday, Mother-in-Law & nephew's b-days too
** Holy Cow... I did say Open House - as in THIS Thursday!


I'm in super hero mode as we speak.  Finishing some more wire crochet pieces as those were really popular at my last open house.  Bringing in a few elegant pieces that will be perfect for holiday parties.  And laying out the one of a kind piece for my giveaway... yes, that's right!  All open house attendees are eligible to win a piece of custom designed jewelry!  Plus over the weekend I finished the jewelry for a very special bride.  I'll ask her permission to share pictures first... but I have to say, I just LOVE creating bridal jewelry!  :)

So that's what my crazy week looks like.  Can I just say... I absolutely love it?  I feel so blessed to be so very busy!  Hope your week is as promising as mine is too!



sundownbeaddesigns said...

WoW! You really are busy! I agree though it is nice to be busy. Good luck with the show.

Kristen said...

Busy Busy girl! I will be busy soon to as I got this wonderful gift in the mail and have to start it soon! I so wish I could come to the open house and help!


Azure Islands Designs said...

Sounds like you are busy, busy...but this kind of busy is enjoyable!!!

Have a wonderful time at your open house...I have no doubt it will be a success!!!


Davinia said...

Good luck with your open house. Being busy keeps us out of mischief, i.e if we're busy making things we're not busy buying things. October is a big birthday month for me too husband, sister and several friends. Love the colours in the necklace.

Crystal Allure Beaded Jewelry said...

I think we've all have been bitten by the busy bug..hmm.say that 5 times. :-)

Hope you have a wonderful and successful open house. Don't forget to get some pics to share.

Designs by Dawn Marie said...

Thanks so much everybody for all the love and support. I'm making my last few tags up today for my latest creations.

@Kristen, I wish you lived here too! It would be so much fun to have you at my open house!

I'll do a post after the open house is finished and share with you how it went. I'm excited because it's ♫ Beginning to look a lot like Christmas! ♫

Have a fantastic day!

Pretty Things said...

Superhero mode -- I like that! I'll have to join you!

Diamonds New Jersey said...

Nice post!!! you are really busy. Have a wonderful time at your open house. Love to see new elegant pieces.

Nadiaher said...

vraiment trés beau!

There was an error in this gadget


Related Posts with Thumbnails