Monday, October 11, 2010

Giving Love

Last week, if you read my post about my October "To Do" list, you'll know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth... but rather it's been a really good, busy few weeks here.  I wanted to share with you a moment last week that just makes me glow.  My mission in life is to spread love and happiness.

For the Open House I did at a friends house last week, I always make a special little something to say "Thank you for sharing my jewelry with your friends."  Well at this particular party, there were two hostesses and they invited both of their circles of friends.  As a showing for my appreciation I made them each a bracelet - different and representing each of their personalities.  Upon opening their gifts together, I hear a squeal and "Oh my gosh - it's so beautiful... Look, I have goosebumps!" 

Just being me, those moments are what I live for.  This was of course followed with big hugs and happy dances all around.  I appreciate it so very much when people believe in me enough, and love my designs enough to want to share me with their friends.  It's a personal referral that means the most to my heart!

I'll get pictures of my open house and such posted after I get them off my camera.  I also received the most amazing two packages last week from my friends which I can't wait to share with you as well.  I've got so much to say, but first, I must get my fur babies out for a walk.  They are both giving me that look - and if you have fur babies, you know the look I'm talking about! :)  Of course they get cookies when we get back and I just might dive into a piece of leftover birthday cake from our party yesterday... just maybe!

Make it a terrific day!
Hugs!

Dawn

2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

That is completely why I do what I do! Hearing that this is the perfect thing for someone makes my heart grow a few sizes. More than the money I hope to get from selling, it is the sense that someone really appreciates what I made that makes it all worthwhile.
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Azure Accessories said...

Someones obvious pleasure in what you have made for them has to be one of the best feelings...I just love it!!!

Happy to hear your week went well...

Yes, Canadian Thanksgiving is always the second weekend on October...if I'm not mistaken isn't yours in November?

I do understand about fur babies...they can speak to you with their eyes!

I'm going for a walk once I'm finished with this comment...need a bit of fresh air!

Enjoy your walk Dawn...
Cheers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails