Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Captions are like small print so they don't count

This week in 2009 - view from my desk
Oct 24, 2009 - My front yard
Sunset 2009 - the evening my nephew Liam was born
2 years ago, 10/20/2009 - happy birthday little Liam!
Just cuz baby toes are cute!


Kristen said...

It must be something bout those little Liam's! I want to eat those tiny little toes!!

Stacy said...

I miss seeing the colors of fall...fall in the desert just isn't the same.

Beadwright said...

Great photos especially the baby toes. LOL

Designs by Dawn Marie said...

Thanks Ladies! It was so precious... today is my mom's birthday and tomorrow Liam turns 2. So I picked up a special breakfast (Egg McMuffins because we never eat McD's) and my sister brought the kids over to Grandma's and we had a mini-party! It was a great morning! Those itty bitty baby toes have become quite the rambunctious 2 year old! LOL

Have a terrific afternoon!

Azure Islands Designs said...

Great photos...taking photos is something I'm way behind on!!!

Sadly I don't have any cute baby toes to take photos of ... :~(

There was an error in this gadget


Related Posts with Thumbnails