Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Join me on Blog Talk Radio with Sizzzlicious Woman - Suzy Manning

Sneak Peek of my Challenge piece for Lorelei & Shannon's beading challenge.  The big reveal is on Saturday 10/8 right here on my blog!!
It's so gorgeous outside today you have got to be saying to yourself, "What the heck is Dawn doing inside typing a blog post??"

And if you asked yourself that... then you and I are in the same BOAT!!!

So I'm typing a breakneck speed because I'm very excited to share with you this...

Tomorrow, Wednesday 10/5, I am going to be chatting with Suzy Manning CEO and founder of Sizzzl live on her blog talk radio show.  Suzy is passionate about helping women embrace their feminine qualities and use their strength to lead fulfilling lives.

We will be chatting about living your passion and following your destiny to lead a fulfilling life!  The show will be live online at 12:00 noon EST (11:00 a.m. in WI, or 9:00 a.m. on the west coast):
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sizzzl/2011/10/05/artisan-designer--jewelry-inspired-from-the-heart
Or you can dial in from a phone if you're on the road to:
(858) 220-7937

Our discussion will be about half hour long and will be recorded for playback later.  I truly hope you can join us and look forward to chatting with you live tomorrow!

Okay... now I'm going back outside to take some jewelry photos and try not to eat boxelder bugs at they fly at my face.  Honestly... the warmth brings them out in droves!

Have a splendiforous day all!
{Hugs!}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails